Start Your Career with Us
Jarrett’s Home Improvement is expanding and currently this has created a demand for handyman specialist or sales representative with in-field experience. You should be able to communicate with potential customers in an effective way which showcases company services. You will also need to be able to perform successful surveys while consulting clients and be a forceful self-motivator who understands that working efficiently is crucial.
- Perform a variety of handman tasks in carpentry, painting, sheet rock repairs and tilling.
- Complete home repairs and renovations in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all work performed, materials used, and time spent on each job.
- Follow all safety protocols and use appropriate safety equipment to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Collaborate with other members of the team, including contractors and suppliers, to ensure successful project completion.
- Proven experience as a handyman or home repair professional, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Skills in carpentry, painting, sheet rock repairs and tilling.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools, including saws, drills, and sanders.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to complete tasks and projects.
- Must be a forceful self-motivator who understands that working efficiently is crucial.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Commitment to honesty, integrity, excellent workmanship, and the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Must speak English, be clean, neat, and reliable.
If you are a skilled and experienced handyman professional looking for a new opportunity, please apply to join the team at Jarrett’s Home Improvement, LLC. We look forward to hearing from you! CALL +1.203.912.0442 or email email@example.com